Years Of Experience
Since 1975, Delta Waterproofing has undertaken numerous household and property repair projects across the Montreal – Ottawa – Toronto corridor, as well as across Canada. We specialize in home waterproofing, crawlspace repair, concrete crack repair foundation crack repair, mold removal, insulation and radon reduction.
We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. Importantly when our clients call us to request an estimate or assessment, we do our best to meet the agreed-upon budget and to complete the work in a timely manner. Above all our highly-trained waterproofing technicians use only the highest-quality tools and materials to ensure full customer satisfaction, and absolutely we guarantee our results will look as good as new.
There are several methods and products available, depending on the surface and the desired level of protection. Furthermore, here are some common waterproofing techniques:
Waterproofing Techniques We Use
- Liquid Waterproofing Membrane: This method involves applying a liquid coating directly onto the surface. The liquid dries to form a seamless, waterproof membrane. It is commonly used on roofs, balconies, and basements.
- Bituminous Membrane: Bituminous waterproofing membranes are made from asphalt or modified bitumen. They are applied as sheets or rolls onto the surface and then heated to form a waterproof barrier. This method is often used in underground structures and flat roofs.
- Cementitious Waterproofing: Cementitious coatings are a mixture of cement, sand, and additives. They are applied as a slurry onto the surface and cure to form a hard, waterproof layer. This technique is commonly used on concrete structures like foundations and water tanks.
- Polyurethane Waterproofing: Polyurethane coatings are a popular choice for waterproofing roofs, balconies, and decks. Indeed they are applied as a liquid and cure into a flexible, elastomeric membrane that can withstand movement and temperature variations.
- Silicone Waterproofing: Silicone-based sealants are commonly used to waterproof joints, seams, and gaps in various materials. It should be noted that they provide excellent resistance to water penetration and are often used in bathrooms, kitchens, and other wet areas.
- Waterproofing Paints: Waterproof paints contain additives that create a water-resistant barrier on surfaces like walls and wood. They are particularly used in bathrooms, basements, and other areas prone to moisture.
Last but not least, it is important to consider the specific requirements and conditions of the project when choosing a method. Subsequently consulting with a professional contractor or specialist can help determine the most suitable technique and product for your needs.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE NOW
ORDER ANY SERVICE RIGHT NOW AND RECEIVE 10% OFF
This offer is valid until the clock runs out